Suppliers Directory Content Here
ERG Pest Management
We are an established family run business based in East Yorkshire providing high quality services throughout the UK.
As a family business we understand the need to work within a budget that suits your business. We pride ourselves on being able to provide services offered by larger companies but with the benefit of dealing with a family business where every client/person is important and personal to us.
Why do I need pest control?
Pests have the potential to:
- Contaminate homes and workplaces, spreading disease.
- Damage products and foodstuffs, rendering them worthless.
- Damage property, causing potential fires and floods.
- Ruin reputations, leading to loss of business and reputation.
When considering pest control, it isn’t just about focusing on the problem and the cure, it’s also about preventive measures and proactive monitoring. This is to ensure your business/building reduces the risk of pest issues in the first place.
ERG provide annual contracts, one off riddance treatments, falconry services and all types of proofing works to meet all your possible requirements.
We provide our services into a variety of establishments including restaurants, factories, airports, student accommodation and farms. Our extensive list of pest treatment includes (but is not limited to) rats, mice, wasps, ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, flying insects, pigeons and gulls.
ERG can also supply and install many types of exclusion works including bristle strip to door bases, weep hole protectors, air vent protectors, wire wool/mortar and all forms of bird proofing. We can also supply and install a variety of fly control units for all situations and possible locations.
All annual contracts are bespoke to suit your business/building requirements.
We are proud to measure our success by our customers positive feedback.
Eureka Capital Allowances
In short, Eureka helps business property owners identify unclaimed hidden tax relief in their buildings that their accountant cannot, or has not, claimed.
Our clients include Care Homes, Assisted Living Properties, Medical Clinics and much more.
Properties in the care industry are on average missing out on £55,000 in tax relief.
We are a team of Capital Allowances Consultants with years of experience putting successful claim reports together for our clients and agreeing them with HMRC.
Our service has helped hundreds of property owners like yourselves unlock hidden capital allowances that both they and their accountants are unaware of.
We are not accountants, we offer a specialist service that goes beyond their remit, essential to this service are our team of in-house Surveyors and Capital Allowances experts.
Most of our successful agreed claims relate to claiming capital allowances on essential items that were in the building when it was purchased, even if purchased a long time ago, known as “embedded fixtures”. Typically, around 25% of the purchase price is identified and qualified, which in turn produces substantial tax savings and rebates for owners.
We offer National Care Association Members a dedicated Priority Service, with zero upfront costs. Your priority service includes:
- Free Property Survey with a Guaranteed Turnaround Time of 7 days
- Dedicated Senior Capital Allowances Consultant On-hand
- Prioritised Capital Allowances Valuation Report
Once your survey is complete, we will be able to tell you accurately your potential claim amount. We have a 100% success rate when agreeing our reports with HMRC.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have; contact us as National Care Association members today and see what we can unlock for you.
Evolve Hospitality - Enhance Catering
Enhance Catering is a specialist recruitment agency supplying support staff to Healthcare, Education Catering and the Facilities Sector.
Fire Door Controls
Arena Business Centre, 9 Nimrod Way, Ferndown, BH21 7SH
Fire Door Controls is a specialist supplier of alarm activated fire door closers and holders with particular expertise in free-swing solutions for bedroom doors in residential care settings.
Independent of any manufacturer, we provide unbiased advice on the respective pros and cons of the full range of available options including hard-wired, acoustic and radio activated systems.
Primarily serving the Care Sector, we also offer full installation and maintenance services nationwide and have extensive experience working within operational care homes.
Fulcrum Care Ltd
Spitfire Suite 7, Airport House, , 265 Purley Way,, Croydon,, CR0 0XZ
Fulcrum is a dedicated care home management support service set up to add value to local care home operators and area management teams. Our team of experienced care home professionals can provide support and guidance on regulation, operational matters and anything else relating to care home management. We deliver this by phone, online or care home visits.
Our Operations Specialists are care home managers, area managers and operations managers who have worked with small to large care home groups. Our Support Specialists are former heads of ﬁnance, human resources and marketing from the care sector.
You'll have a dedicated Care Manager, with care home management experience and senior manager back-up, who works as if based in your office, plus scalable support when you need it and management cover for holidays or sickness.
48 Chancery Lanr, London, WC2A 1JF
FuturU is a community of over 50,000+ healthcare workers and care homes using our CPD-accredited learning hub to up-skill, cut costs and exceed CQC requirements.
Our fresh and immersive training is Skills For Health aligned, Skills For Care endorsed and free for life. Honestly, it’s the least we can do – your daily dedication to caring for others ultimately helps us all, so charging you to improve your skills, capabilities and service would be crazy.
- Discover 60+ courses, including all 12 mandatory CQC modules
- No-stress admin tools for managers to track, report & monitor
- Learn on the go, anytime, anywhere (download our app!)
Grey Matter Learning
Grey Matter Learning
We’re a learntech company on a mission to Improve Lives Through Learning.
Our goal is simple: to ensure that training is more than a test of memory or a "sheep-dip" experience.
We believe that learning is the foundation of everything.
- Established 14 years - we know what works
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence and CPD certification
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
1 Linear Park, Avon Street, Temple Quay, Bristol, B52 0PS
Howden’s dedicated team of care insurance specialists have supported the social care sector for over 20 years. Today’s increasingly complex and diverse risk environment makes it challenging for care businesses to deliver quality service whilst being commercially viable. All of our policies are specifically designed for the care sector, with flexible and comprehensive cover tailored to suit your requirements.
As the world’s largest independent insurance broker, Howden can provide the independent advice and choice, so that you can feel confident you have the protection you need when it matters the most.
Howden cater to the full spectrum of insurance requirements, whether professional, commercial or personal, including but not limited to:
· Building and contents insurance
· Employers liability
· Public liability
· Malpractice and abuse cover
· Cyber insurance
· Employee benefits and wellbeing solutions
· Legal expenses
· Motor and fleet cover
IPA Purchasing Oak House, 39-41 The Parade Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0PD
IPA Purchasing - the appointed purchasing consortia to the National Care Association.
- Free Purchasing Service & No minimum contract period ... as we are confident in our ability to deliver the best savings and supplier service you can have
- Discounted prices with more than 300 suppliers • Continuous Price Analyses to monitor and control your costs without compromising on quality
- Quality and Food Safety Approved Supplies guaranteed in our Due Diligence Contract • Monitored Supplier and Delivery Performance to ensure accurate service
- Assigned Product Sourcing Specialists dedicated to deal with all of your enquiries and resolve any invoice or supplier issues if they should occur • Frequent Customer Care dialogues and visits to make sure you are 100% happy
- Training by the suppliers and Extended Warranties from manufacturers • Comparative Performance Reports give a clear indication of the effect of food policy decisions
- Supplies Sourcing Service for products you require on a more infrequent basis. • Supplier Offers and Promotions with Samples sent out monthly so you are informed first hand of the best deals
- Option of Central Billing Scheme to pay all of your monthly invoices from different suppliers in one payment. • Points Reward Scheme to earn money while purchasing. Points can be redeemed at the end of the year either by a credit note against your account or a cheque.
See a selection of the most popular suppliers:
- Dairy Crest
- NCB Foodservice
- Johnson Diversey
- Aid Call
- Care Shop
IPA Supplies specialises in the distribution of cleaning and hygiene products, healthcare equipment and catering supplies to the healthcare and education sectors. We aim to consolidate purchasing and provide an easy-to-use ordering platform. We are proud to have been awarded Feefo’s Gold Trusted Customer Service Award 2024. Contact us today for more information on how we can help streamline your care home purchasing and reduce costs.