Suppliers Directory Content Here
TRUST ID LTD
9 GreyfriarsRoad, Reading, RG1 1NU
If you’re making manual Right to Work checks, TrustID technology could help you to save time, introduce consistency, demonstrate compliance and identify fraudulent identity documents.
TrustID solutions help you to validate identity documents for Right to Work compliance confidently and without needing to become a fraud expert. We offer the broadest range of ID validation services on the market, designed to make Right to Work checks quick, reliable and affordable wherever you need them. Our software gives you:
- an easy-to-use, consistent validation process for identity documents including passports, visas and residence permits
- reliable document checks from anywhere, for less than the price of a cup of coffee
- a response within minutes
- access to the best helpdesk team on the market who can further analyse any suspicious documents and offer Right to Work advice
- protection from possible fines and damage to your reputation caused by illegal workers
- a full validation report to support the statutory excuse
- a 10% discount for members of the National Care Association
Why not watch our quick video for an overview of how online Right to Checks work? Or get in touch to set up your free trial.
uComply’s services complement and enhance your existing HR process to ensure you are fully compliant with the Home Office guidance for Right to Work. We work with you to ensure you get the solution that is right for you whether it’s a technology solution or Right to Work training .
In 2 minutes uAuthenticate:
- Takes you through the correct process for Right to Work as defined by the Home Office
- Authenticates documents including the biometric information stored on the Chip
- Ensures candidates /workers give consent for their information to be stored
- Removes the need for paper, stores an electronic copy securely and provides your HR & Compliance departments with a full audit trail
- Gives you a Statutory Excuse
Simply installing uAuthenticate you will:
- Protect your company’s reputation and help prevent fines
- Know you have followed the Home Office guidance process across your entire organisation in a standardised way.
- Utilise technology to create efficiencies and help spot fakes
- Ensure personally identifiable information for employees is securely stored electronically
For us client service is paramount. Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our clients say (testimonials)
We believe we can help all organisations and are pleased to offer a discount for members of National Care Association
Watch our video, 7 Challenges facing Right to Work compliance
Westfield House, 87 Division Street, Sheffield, S1 1HT
National Care Association and Westfield Health are pleased to introduce the Foresight Healthcare Plan to members. Whether you need an effective absence and risk management tool, or a valuable employee benefit, the Foresight Plan has been designed to meet your needs as well as providing the health benefits most popular with your employees. All from just £1 per employee per week!