Suppliers Directory Content Here
Signage for Care
Signage For Care is a sub-brand of Wayfinders, a signage company based in Dublin who has been in business for 40 years. Our online shop is dedicated entirely to our new and innovative range of dementia friendly signage. We have been designing dementia friendly signage for care homes since the very beginning. We discovered a gap in the dementia signage market and decided to take matters into our own hands in 2016, which is when Signage For Care was born. Our signage is designed to meet all necessary requirements for a dementia friendly environment, such as high contrast and easy visibility, while still looking absolutely lovely.
Signage for Care
-Signage For Care is a sub-brand of Wayfinders, a signage company based in Dublin who has been in business for 40 years. Our online shop is dedicated entirely to our new and innovative range of dementia friendly signage. We have been designing dementia friendly signage for care homes since the very beginning. We discovered a gap in the dementia signage market and decided to take matters into our own hands in 2016, which is when Signage For Care was born. Our signage is designed to meet all necessary requirements for a dementia friendly environment, such as high contrast and easy visibility, while still looking absolutely lovely.
Stay Safe Support
StaySafe.support is a free information and resource website signposting older people and their family, friends and carers, to the wealth of expert advice and support under one umbrella site. The contents of this site aim to help older people stay safe, remain healthy and independent and prevent avoidable hospital admissions resulting from accidents in the home environment.
We are pleased to offer the book SLIPS, TRIPS and FRACTURED HIPS written by Emma Hammett RGN
First Aid for Life is an Award-winning first aid training business that specialises in Care Certificate compliant first aid for Carers. Trainers are highly experienced health and emergency services professionals, group courses available nationally, and scheduled courses for individuals in London. For more information please visit www.firstaidforlife.org.uk or email Emma Hammett email@example.com
TAG Medical specialise in on-site service, calibration, installation and repair of a wide variety of equipment used across multiple sectors of healthcare, offering the complete engineering solution. Across our group we support over 14,000 healthcare customers UK wide facilitated by a UK network of over 90 engineers. The CQC, GPhC, HSE and MHRA expect healthcare facilities to demonstrate that their medical devices are maintained properly and there is a system in place to ensure regular and appropriate inspection, calibration and maintenance of these devices.
TAG Medical help you comply!
The complete engineering service
- Test and calibration covering a wide variety of medical devices
- LOLER and PUWER Inspection/service
- Field based and workshop repairs
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- Equipment audit & asset registry compilation
- PAT and medical equipment safety testing
- Re-upholstery of medical couches and chairs
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fire alarm and emergency light testing
- Fixed wire electrical circuit testing
View our brochure.
TRUST ID LTD
9 GreyfriarsRoad, Reading, RG1 1NU
TrustID solutions help organisations to validate identity documents for Right to Work compliance confidently and without needing to become a fraud expert. We offer the broadest range of ID validation services on the market, designed to make identity validation quick, reliable and affordable wherever checks are required, whether in the office or remotely. With ID checks, your organisation benefits from:
- an easy-to-use, consistent validation process for identity documents including passports, visas and residence permits which saves you time
- peace of mind with our expert document helpdesk which can further analyse any suspicious documents
- protection from possible fines and damage to your reputation caused by illegal workers
- a full audit trail with details of the validation results to support the statutory excuse for Right to Work compliance
- the ability to validate documents from anywhere for less than the price of a cup of coffee
- discount for members of National Care Association.
uComply’s services complement and enhance your existing HR process to ensure you are fully compliant with the Home Office guidance for Right to Work. We work with you to ensure you get the solution that is right for you whether it’s a technology solution or Right to Work training .
In 2 minutes uAuthenticate:
- Takes you through the correct process for Right to Work as defined by the Home Office
- Authenticates documents including the biometric information stored on the Chip
- Ensures candidates /workers give consent for their information to be stored
- Removes the need for paper, stores an electronic copy securely and provides your HR & Compliance departments with a full audit trail
- Gives you a Statutory Excuse
Simply installing uAuthenticate you will:
- Protect your company’s reputation and help prevent fines
- Know you have followed the Home Office guidance process across your entire organisation in a standardised way.
- Utilise technology to create efficiencies and help spot fakes
- Ensure personally identifiable information for employees is securely stored electronically
For us client service is paramount. Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our clients say (testimonials)
We believe we can help all organisations and are pleased to offer a discount for members of National Care Association
Ultra Protect are a family owned company that specialises in Safety, Health and Security, always at the forefront of supplying innovative products to the market. ‘THE ASSURE’ wristband is the latest addition to our portfolio. This revolutionary breakthrough for protecting and monitoring at-risk individuals, offered as a low-cost, highly effective alternative to other personal and health alarms. THE ASSURE offers comfort, style, simplicity and all-round effectiveness as its solid principles. An individual health monitor and alarm that is designed to send notification in the event of a sudden fall, heart attack or illness, the wearer is also able to send a ‘subtle’ alarm, with simplicity in the event of a burglary or an aggravated assault. This wristband has a self-contained battery, life of a full 1 year, (so no re-charging), comfortable, stylish, waterproof, home or away operation. An alarm raises a monitored call, (within seconds) to appointed/nominated responder(s) in turn until accepted, this can include family, neighbours, nurse, carer and/or the optional 24/7/365 alarm desk. The system also has ability to alert responders with cold room temperature drop, even a power cut, plus retrievable data illustrating trends of activity and sleep patterns. Nominated responders have access, to dashboard and retrievable data via PC or smartphone.
For further details of this life saving device, that gives such peace of mind and available from as little as £200, please contact on-line or via freephone......simply amazing.
Westfield House, 87 Division Street, Sheffield, S1 1HT
National Care Association and Westfield Health are pleased to introduce the Foresight Healthcare Plan to members. Whether you need an effective absence and risk management tool, or a valuable employee benefit, the Foresight Plan has been designed to meet your needs as well as providing the health benefits most popular with your employees. All from just £1 per employee per week!