Why Join National Care Association?
Information is key to running a successful business.
- Free experienced advice from industry experts when you most need it. Our board are all leaders in their field; they will provide members with advice and support based on years of dedicated industry experience and care sector knowledge.
- We provide legal, employment, health & safety and fire safety advice helplines from our selected partners as well as advice and support with training needs.
- Free digital toolkits (Mental capacity act and Taking into account the views of the service user)
- Discounted insurance and bulk purchasing
- Members online DBS service
- Reduced rate Care Quality Commission (CQC) policies, procedure and toolkits for Adult Social Care providers at a reduced rate through membership at Quality Compliance Systems (QCS)
- Conferences and events to support and guide with sector experts
Representation of a national sector and local members
- We provide local and national representation with a direct line of access to key stakeholders, CQC, cross-government groups, select committees and ministers reporting back to members and speaking up on your behalf.
- Putting you in touch with your elected Member of Parliament, Local Councillors, or national press NCA can facilitate meetings to ensure that your views are heard.
- Have your voice heard at the heart of Government – we regularly poll members and act on sector intelligence to raise the issues that matter to you through briefings with government policy-makers and regulators.
“According to my financial advisers the value of our membership in the benefits we receive far outweighs the cost of membership. Just the amazing deal we get each year on our Home’s insurance through Howden (formerly CHIS) more than pays for the cost of our National Care Association membership!”