Suppliers Directory Content Here
DDC Dolphin Ltd
DDC Dolphin are specialists in sluice room solutions, with nearly 30 years of experience we are the only UK manufacturer able to offer the full range of sluice room products.
We understand that a reliable and well planned sluice room is key to ensuring excellent hygiene and infection control standards are met. Our extensive range of washer disinfectors, macerators and sluice room furniture encompass a wide range of individual features to help reduce the risk of cross contamination and include as standard hands free technology and anti-microbial coatings which inhibit the growth of bacterial spores, helping to ensure that your sluice room's surfaces remain safe preventing the spread of infection. Many years of experience allows us to give comprehensive and meaningful advice and support for new or existing facilities, tailoring solutions to your requirements and enabling you to meet modern infection control standards as efficiently as possible.
Effective infection control against Covid-19
Edge Protect provides care homes throughout the UK with a simple, cost effective hygiene and sanitising solution to help manage and maintain the safety and wellbeing of both residents and staff whilst also having best laid plans in place in the event of a second wave. The process can be managed in-house, saving £000’s on alternative treatments.
NCA members also receive a special discount. (see below)
XtraProtect: A 3-1 lab tested solution
Edge Protect provides a 3-1 lab tested solution in XtraProtect which is sold alongside our fogging bundles to enable effective hygiene control. Carried out in-house by your own team on a daily basis in both communal areas and bedrooms, daily fogging ensures the highest level of protection for your residents and staff day in, day out.
What Makes XtraProtect Unique
XtraProtect is a unique 3-1 product that can be used for;
- Hand sanitising (non alcohol based)
- Fogging Decontamination
- Touch Point & Multi Surface Cleaner
Xtra Protect works by bonding with surfaces, creating an antimicrobial layer that continues to repel all viruses and germs for up to 8 days
- Proven to kill Coronavirus, MRSA, E-Coli & Norovirus
- Laboratory tested to BS EN 1276 & 14476
Benefits of XtraProtect in your care home
- A quick and easy to use, in house, Covid19 decontamination solution.
- Significantly reduce the likelihood of outbreaks and spreads with one daily treatment in communal areas inside and outside the home
- Second wave preparation procedure in place
- Save £000’s on specialist cleaners
- Contain outbreaks immediately rather than wait for appointments
- 3-1 Product saves on multiple sanitisers and cleaning products
- Fogging uses very little product so can cost from as little as £0.20p per room, based on an average care home room size of 9m2.
- A comprehensive sanitising method, protecting employees, residents and families for complete peace of mind.
Order online or open an account
Order online and as a National Care Association member you can use the following codes to get a discount;
- Small Fogging Bundle - £20 off – Code ‘NCA20’
- Medium Fogging Bundle - £30 off – Code ‘NCA30’
Alternatively, to set up an account or obtain a tailored quote for your care home(s),
Please call 0117 214 1109.
Find out more
If you want to find out more about how Edge Protect assists the care home sector please visit our dedicated care home page.
Facere Melius are specialists in supporting care organisations with:
- Care Quality & Corporate Governance
- Developing and Improving Patient & Staff safety, Risk Management, System Development and Recovery.
- CQC Preparation, Management, Improvement and turnaround.
We also support care organisations with safety and well led as well as work with good trusts to become outstanding.
Facere Melius have a proven delivery in clearing backlogs, investigations and board to ward training.
National Care Association members receive a special discount of 10%
Fulcrum Care Ltd
63 Link Lane, Wallington, SM6 9DY
Fulcrum is a dedicated care home management support service set up to add value to local care home operators and area management teams. Our team of experienced care home professionals can provide support and guidance on regulation, operational matters and anything else relating to care home management. We deliver this by phone, online or care home visits.
Our Operations Specialists are care home managers, area managers and operations managers who have worked with small to large care home groups. Our Support Specialists are former heads of ﬁnance, human resources and marketing from the care sector.
You'll have a dedicated Care Manager, with care home management experience and senior manager back-up, who works as if based in your office, plus scalable support when you need it and management cover for holidays or sickness.
Grey Matter Learning
Grey Matter Learning
We’re a learntech company on a mission to Improve Lives Through Learning.
Our goal is simple: to ensure that training is more than a test of memory or a "sheep-dip" experience.
We believe that learning is the foundation of everything.
- Established 14 years - we know what works
- Our methodology values previous learning, saving time
- Proven to reduce staff turnover and improve CQC ratings
- 50+ high quality courses, specially written for care
- Clever accessibility settings including 100+ languages
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence and CPD certification
- Join thousands of services and local authorities
152-160 City Road , London , EC1V 2DW
H2o Networks is an IT company that has worked with Care Groups and over 200 Care Homes for 18 Years. The Director Adam James Abrahami works with the Bondcare Group, Care Word Wide and SalveoCare .
Adam's speciality is reducing IT costs, improving CQC rating through technology and obtaining free grants. In the last 6 months maximizing carers time with residents with less paperwork to do. They feel less time pressured helping to retain good carers. This is achieved through better practices and simple technology and not changing existing systems.
We can provide for members a free (usual £950) IT Care Security Assessment and 10 minute Call to discuss any issue.
H2o Networks have preferential 20% discounts on Office 365 email, cloud services, software and new computers for members.
Please click for special offers for National Care Association Members
If you want to experience the same improvements to your care home please contact H2o Networks on 0203 475 6551 or go to www.itforcarehomes.co.uk
1 Linear Park, Avon Street, Temple Quay, Bristol, B52 0PS
Howden Insurance Brokers Limited (HIBL) have been the National Care Association's preferred insurance provider since 2005, a partnership of which we are very proud.
Our Care division which included Care Home Insurance Service (‘CHIS’) and PrimeCare has over 20 years’ of experience and expertise in providing insurance solutions for care homes in the UK. Much like the NCA, we are striving to improve standards.
All our products and services are designed around the particular needs of care providers. We work together with you to understand your business’s risks and help design an insurance solution that provides the right cover for you. This ranges from protecting the your main exposures, your property, revenue and liabilities, to other relevant requirements such as cyber protection, statutory engineering inspection, management liability covers, legal expenses, minibus cover etc.
If you have a question relating to any insurance matter, please speak to a member of the Howden Care team on 0117 205 1850.
Husqvarna Group LTD
BREATHE IN CLEANER AIR – IN ANY INDOOR FACILITY
Clean air is vital to our health – yet, the majority of the harmful airborne particles are odourless and invisible to the naked eye, making it difficult to assess whether we are exposed to unclean air. According to the WHO – World Health Organisation, air pollution has become the world’s single biggest environmental health risk, and the EPA – Environmental Protection Agency, informs that indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air. With that in mind, we tend to spend 90% of our time indoors: to create a safer indoor environment, the usage of air cleaners is endorsed by numerous authorities (e.g. EPA¹ and WHO²).
Originally designed to clean air from silica dust and other hazardous particles at construction sites, the Husqvarna air cleaners can substantially improve ambient air quality in most indoor facilities.
How does an air cleaner work?
The air cleaner constantly draws in the air from the room, processes it through a pre-filter which retains the larger particles and then filters it through the sensitive HEPA 13 filter, retaining the smallest particles. The cleaned air is afterwards released into the room again. Depending on the desired frequency, the entire air of the room can be cleaned every few minutes.
What kind of particles are in the air that can be caught by an air cleaner?
The air cleaner filter is extremely efficient and captures up to 99.97% of all airborne particles bigger than 0.3 microns. Thus able to largely clean the air of plant spores, fungus spores (mould particles), bacteria, tobacco smoke and partially even some viruses.
For more information please visit https://www.husqvarnacp.com/uk/machines/dust-collectors/a-1000/967672303/ or contact Andrew Miles at email@example.com
HUSQVARNA CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS, is a market leading brand in the light construction equipment business. The range includes machines, diamond tools and services for concrete sawing & drilling, concrete surfaces & floors, and remote demolition. Husqvarna Construction Products are sold and serviced worldwide through an extensive network of service centres and distributors covering more than 70 countries. Husqvarna is a registered trademark owned by Husqvarna AB (publ). www.husqvarnacp.co.uk
IPA Purchasing Oak House, 39-41 The Parade Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0PD
IPA Purchasing - the appointed purchasing consortia to the National Care Association.
- Free Purchasing Service & No minimum contract period ... as we are confident in our ability to deliver the best savings and supplier service you can have
- Discounted prices with more than 300 suppliers • Continuous Price Analyses to monitor and control your costs without compromising on quality
- Quality and Food Safety Approved Supplies guaranteed in our Due Diligence Contract • Monitored Supplier and Delivery Performance to ensure accurate service
- Assigned Product Sourcing Specialists dedicated to deal with all of your enquiries and resolve any invoice or supplier issues if they should occur • Frequent Customer Care dialogues and visits to make sure you are 100% happy
- Training by the suppliers and Extended Warranties from manufacturers • Comparative Performance Reports give a clear indication of the effect of food policy decisions
- Supplies Sourcing Service for products you require on a more infrequent basis. • Supplier Offers and Promotions with Samples sent out monthly so you are informed first hand of the best deals
- Option of Central Billing Scheme to pay all of your monthly invoices from different suppliers in one payment. • Points Reward Scheme to earn money while purchasing. Points can be redeemed at the end of the year either by a credit note against your account or a cheque.
See a selection of the most popular suppliers:
- Dairy Crest
- NCB Foodservice
- Johnson Diversey
- Aid Call
- Care Shop
Log my Care
Launch 22 , 32 Cubitt Street, Kings Cross. London, WC1X OLR
Log my Care is the new, free and easy way to get your care home using electronic care plans in just a few minutes. We’ve worked directly with carers, managers and care-home owners to create a system that helps everyone in residential care to do their jobs better. To top it off, we’re always improving the Log my Care system, with more features to help you provide the best care possible. To find out more or get the care management system in your home, visit www.LogmyCare.co.uk
What are you waiting for? Get logging!
View our video explaining what we do on YouTube: