Become a supplier
Click here to download the supplier application form and become a member of the forum today!
Members of National Care Association’s Suppliers’ Forum and our Sponsors are all suppliers to the care sector - they join the forum to keep up-to-date with all the latest developments in the sector so that they can tailor their supplies to client needs.
The vision is to be able to offer better value benefits across the sector through closer working and understanding between suppliers, sponsors and supporters of the sector and care providers themselves.
NCA sponsors offer our members various benefits to help realise real savings and provide support through the regulatory and policy issues that affect us all.
- IPA – will undertake a review of your food costs and domestic appliances and may be able to save you money and assist with menu plans if required.
- Howden – are able to provide our members with insurance quotes which will be competitive and ensure that you are regularly updated on issues relating to your insurance.
- QCS – is a care home system which takes away the headache of updating your policies and procedures. As members of NCA you will get a 10% discount on their prices. We have already had two members who have taken this option and achieved outstanding in their CQC report. QCS offer a no-obligation FREE trial.
- Boots - are able to undertake a medication audit for you and provide you with training for your staff which will meet the CQC standards.
- Westfield Health - Discounted health cover for your staff
- Bevan Brittan - One the UK’s leading providers of legal and regulatory advice to social and health care businesses, including working with regulators, workforce issues, compliance, clinical negligence and corporate and commercial contracts. NCA members are able to receive 20 minutes of free consultation via our NCA helpline, plus discounted fees. To speak to one of our specialist advisors please contact us at email@example.com
- Clydesdale Bank - Our dynamic health & social care team have a wealth of banking experience, are highly skilled in structuring flexible finance packages for customers and share a strong passion for the sector.
In addition to our main sponsors above we also have suppliers listed on our website.
In 2017 we launched our sponsors boards, learn more here.