Become a supplier
Click here to download the supplier application form and become a member of the forum today!
Members of National Care Association’s Suppliers’ Forum and our Sponsors are all suppliers to the care sector - they join the forum to keep up-to-date with all the latest developments in the sector so that they can tailor their supplies to client needs.
The vision is to be able to offer better value benefits across the sector through closer working and understanding between suppliers, sponsors and supporters of the sector and care providers themselves.
NCA sponsors offer our members various benefits to help realise real savings and provide support through the regulatory and policy issues that affect us all.
- Apetito - apetito is the leading meal provider for care homes and our chefs pride themselves in creating dishes for specific dietary requirements and nutritional needs. All without compromising on a delicious meal. Our meals are created with sustainably sourced ingredients and designed to enhance health and well-being. Our award winning range includes our world leading texture modified meals for those residents living with dysphagia, enabling you to offer them a meal that’s is not only safe but helps them dine with dignity.
- Bevan Brittan - One the UK’s leading providers of legal and regulatory advice to social and health care businesses, including working with regulators, workforce issues, compliance, clinical negligence and corporate and commercial contracts. NCA members are able to receive 20 minutes of free consultation via our NCA helpline, plus discounted fees. To speak to one of our specialist advisors please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boots - are able to undertake a medication audit for you and provide you with training for your staff which will meet the CQC standards.
- Clydesdale Bank - Our dynamic health & social care team have a wealth of banking experience, are highly skilled in structuring flexible finance packages for customers and share a strong passion for the sector.
- Howden – are able to provide our members with insurance quotes which will be competitive and ensure that you are regularly updated on issues relating to your insurance.
- IPA – will undertake a review of your food costs and domestic appliances and may be able to save you money and assist with menu plans if required.
- QCS – is a care home system which takes away the headache of updating your policies and procedures. As members of NCA you will get a 10% discount on their prices. We have already had two members who have taken this option and achieved outstanding in their CQC report. QCS offer a no-obligation FREE trial.
- SOLLA - The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) is a NFP organisation founded in 2008 to help older people and their families find trusted accredited financial advisers who specialise in the financial needs of those in later life.
- Westfield Health - Discounted health cover for your staff
In addition to our main sponsors above we also have suppliers listed on our website.
In 2017 we launched our sponsors boards, learn more here.