Members of National Care Association’s Suppliers’ Forum and our Sponsors are all suppliers to the care sector - they join the forum to keep up-to-date with all the latest developments in the sector so that they can tailor their supplies to client needs.
The vision is to be able to offer better value benefits across the sector through closer working and understanding between suppliers, sponsors and supporters of the sector and care providers themselves.
NCA sponsors offer our members various benefits to help realise real savings and provide support through the regulatory and policy issues that affect us all.
- Apetito - apetito is the leading meal provider for care homes and our chefs pride themselves in creating dishes for specific dietary requirements and nutritional needs. All without compromising on a delicious meal. Our meals are created with sustainably sourced ingredients and designed to enhance health and well-being. Our award winning range includes our world leading texture modified meals for those residents living with dysphagia, enabling you to offer them a meal that’s is not only safe but helps them dine with dignity.
- Boots - are able to undertake a medication audit for you and provide you with training for your staff which will meet the CQC standards.
- Virgin Money- Our dynamic health & social care team have a wealth of banking experience, are highly skilled in structuring flexible finance packages for customers and share a strong passion for the sector.
- Howden Insurance Brokers Limited – are able to provide our members with insurance quotes which will be competitive and ensure that you are regularly updated on issues relating to your insurance.
- IPA – will undertake a review of your food costs and domestic appliances and may be able to save you money and assist with menu plans if required.
- QCS – QCS is the leading digital provider of compliance management, policies and procedures that are always up to date enabling over 5000 social care organisations to deliver and evidence the highest quality care.
- Ridouts - Provide legal, operational and strategic advice to providers who are faced with matters that could negatively impact their businesses. Helping to find defences and positive outcomes to, often, commercially damaging situations.
- SOLLA - The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) is a NFP organisation founded in 2008 to help older people and their families find trusted accredited financial advisers who specialise in the financial needs of those in later life.
- LaingBuisson - LaingBuisson is a healthcare business intelligence provider that has been serving clients for over 30 years with market, policy and strategy insights, data and analysis across healthcare and social care. We are the chosen provider of independent sector healthcare market data to the UK Government’s Office for National Statistics and work globally with providers, commissioners, payors, manufacturers, investors, regulators and advisors. We help our clients to understand their markets, make informed decisions and deliver better outcomes through market intelligence, consulting and data solutions.
- Acuity Law- We are Acuity Law – a team of lawyers who like to do things a little differently. Established in 1999, we’re a team of 100+ exceptional and instinctively commercial lawyers with an entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite for a better legal service, our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
- Sustainable Energy First- Sustainable Energy First, sefirst.com, are market leaders in energy and carbon management and trading, assured environmental compliance, and sustainability solutions to our suite of members to make tomorrow's world better for everyone. Energy is one of the biggest operational costs for businesses.
- Fulcrum- Fulcrum is a dedicated care home management support service set up to add value to local care home operators and area management teams. Our team of experienced care home professionals can provide support and guidance on regulation, operational matters and anything else relating to care home management. We deliver this by phone, online or care home visits.
Our Operations Specialists are care home managers, area managers and operations managers who have worked with small to large care home groups. Our Support Specialists are former heads of ﬁnance, human resources and marketing from the care sector. You'll have a dedicated Care Manager, with care home management experience and senior manager back-up, who works as if based in your office, plus scalable support when you need it and management cover for holidays or sickness.
- Westfield Health - Discounted health cover for your staff
In addition to our main sponsors above we also have suppliers listed on our website.
In 2017 we launched our sponsors boards, learn more here.