Members of National Care Association’s Suppliers’ Forum and our Sponsors are all suppliers to the care sector - they join the forum to keep up-to-date with all the latest developments in the sector so that they can tailor their supplies to client needs.
The vision is to be able to offer better value benefits across the sector through closer working and understanding between suppliers, sponsors and supporters of the sector and care providers themselves.
NCA sponsors offer our members various benefits to help realise real savings and provide support through the regulatory and policy issues that affect us all.
- Apetito - apetito is the leading meal provider for care homes and our chefs pride themselves in creating dishes for specific dietary requirements and nutritional needs. All without compromising on a delicious meal. Our meals are created with sustainably sourced ingredients and designed to enhance health and well-being. Our award winning range includes our world leading texture modified meals for those residents living with dysphagia, enabling you to offer them a meal that’s is not only safe but helps them dine with dignity.
- Boots - are able to undertake a medication audit for you and provide you with training for your staff which will meet the CQC standards.
- Virgin Money - Our dynamic health & social care team have a wealth of banking experience, are highly skilled in structuring flexible finance packages for customers and share a strong passion for the sector.
- Howden Insurance Brokers Limited – are able to provide our members with insurance quotes which will be competitive and ensure that you are regularly updated on issues relating to your insurance.
- IPA – will undertake a review of your food costs and domestic appliances and may be able to save you money and assist with menu plans if required.
- QCS – is the leading compliance management system for the care sector. QCS provides over 130,000 care professionals with access to over 350 customised policies, procedures and compliance toolkits. QCS customers can be safe in the knowledge that they will always be compliant and up to date with any changes to legislation, regulation and best practice whatever happens.
- Ridouts - Provide legal, operational and strategic advice to providers who are faced with matters that could negatively impact their businesses. Helping to find defences and positive outcomes to, often, commercially damaging situations.
- SOLLA - The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) is a NFP organisation founded in 2008 to help older people and their families find trusted accredited financial advisers who specialise in the financial needs of those in later life.
- VAT Solutions - We are indirect tax specialists who have worked almost exclusively in the care sector since 2004. We have a unique combination of in-depth VAT and sector knowledge, dealing not only with HMRC on a daily basis, but also holding strong working relationships with the relevant contacts at local authorities, clinical commissioning groups and health trusts (NI) throughout the UK.
- Westfield Health - Discounted health cover for your staff
- Howes Percival - Our Lawyers combine in-depth expertise and industry experience to provide you with clear, practical advice to guide you through the most complex of legal matters.
In addition to our main sponsors above we also have suppliers listed on our website.
In 2017 we launched our sponsors boards, learn more here.