Suppliers Directory Content Here
We found 1 suppliers:
The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) is a NFP organisation founded in 2008 to help older people and their families find trusted accredited financial advisers who specialise in the financial needs of those in later life.
Good financial advice should help you make clear and informed decisions knowing that you have had the information and choices presented to you in a way that helps you make the best choices and decisions for you or for a family member.
A SOLLA accredited financial adviser can offer the added reassurance that they can give the practical help and guidance needed to help you make the right decisions at the right time.
Why use a SOLLA member?
You can be confident in the financial advice you will receive because all of our members:
- Are specialists in advising older people on financial matters.
- Have been awarded the Later Life Adviser Accreditation (LLAA) which is independently audited and endorsed by the Government Body, the Financial Skills Partnership (FSP) and recognised as the ‘Gold Standard in financial advice for later life planning
- Follow a strict code of conduct.
SOLLA accredited advisers can give advice on:
- Retirement Planning - pensions and annuities
- Equity release and other property options
- Funding for care home fees
- Funding for care in your own home
- Savings and investments
- Tax matters and estate and wealth planning