Suppliers Directory Content Here
We found 1 suppliers:
Ridouts Professional Services PLC
7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ
Maddi Gaunt, Solicitor
At Ridouts, we know the health and social care sector and the details that can make the difference to your business. We provide legal, operational and strategic advice to providers who are faced with matters that could negatively impact their businesses.
We help our clients to find defences and positive outcomes to, often, commercially damaging situations. We work with you to manage and reduce risks presented to your business which, in turn, preserves business value.
Our work covers a whole spectrum of matters that may affect your business, including:
- Challenging CQC inspection reports and ratings
- Challenging CQC notices to suspend, cancel or vary registration
- Challenging warning notices, fixed penalty notices and prosecutions
- Appeals to the First-Tier Tribunal
- Health and safety investigations and prosecutions
- Registration advice and challenges to refuse
- Advising on mental health and DoLS
- Safeguarding investigations and Safeguarding Adults Reviews
- Advising on commissioner fee and contract disputes and embargos
- Coroner’s Inquests
- Police investigations
- Regulatory due diligence
At Ridouts we only act for providers and other bodies that advise the sector, such as other law firms looking for our expertise. This specialism means that, not only, do we know the law that governs the sector, we also know the nuances that come into play. After all there is no textbook way of operating a care business and you need solicitors that don’t just know the regulations, but how to interpret them in the context of multi-faceted pressures, conflicting stakeholder input, and put simply, what the day job looks like for you.
Sometimes matters can arise out of nowhere, other times there can be a slow, low-level build up, but whatever your situation, the team at Ridouts is on hand to help navigate you through the complexities that can arise. Running a health and social care business can be tough, but working together we can help lighten the load.