Webinar: Training on Infection Prevention and Control for Care Services
09:30am - 12:30pm
Free 2 hour training session for care services on infection prevention and control, covering:
- Standard and Transmission Precautions
- Chain of infection & practice to break the chain
- PPE, risk assessment, usage and safe removal and disposal of PPE
- Policies, procedures and continuity plans
- The appropriate knowledge and skills to take responsibility for infection prevention
- How to challenge inappropriate practice.
- Reviewing and adapting IPC policy and procedure documents in line with local and national guidance.
- Coordination of staff induction and ongoing training updates for all staff in infection prevention and control.
- IPC risk assessments, training, audits, outcomes and subsequent actions
- Ensuring that all staff follow good infection control practice at all times
- Gathering and analysing infection data to make evidence-based decisions.
- Managing and undertaking regular Infection Control audits
and much more.....