Lets talk care - North Region
Fairfield Golf & Sailing Club, Manchester
09:30am - 16:00pm
Hosted by NCA Executive Chairman Nadra Ahmed OBE 'Lets Talk Care' is an unmissable series of regional events throughout the UK. New for 2020 the events cover need to know topics for care owners and manager; from achieving outstanding and technology to nutrition and dignity. Spaces are limited for our regional events, please do book early to avoid disappointment.
- Keynote Local Authority speaker
- Technology in Social Care including expert panel discussion.
- Legal advice from Allison Grant of Gryphon Black Solicitors
- Nutrition and wellbeing from Emily Stuart of Apetito
- Dignity in care from chair of the National Dignity Council, Jan Burns.
- Dealing with client finances and contracts from Tish Hanifan of SOLLA
- Achieving Outstanding from leading care consultancy
- Investing in care panel discussion including care experts from Howden insurance brokers and Clydesdale Bank.
Included within the ticket price is a networking lunch and refreshments.
Reduced rates available for NCA members
Please note the programme may be subject to unavoidable change.