Suppliers Directory Content Here
129/130 Edward Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0JL
Howden has been the National Care Association's preferred insurance provider since 2005, a partnership of which we are very proud.
Our Care division (which includes Care Home Insurance Service, CHIS and PrimeCare) has over 20 years’ of experience and expertise in providing insurance solutions for care homes in the UK.
All our products and services are designed around the particular needs of care providers. We work together with you to understand your businesses risks and help design an insurance solution that aims to provide the right cover for your business. From the simple things, such as protecting a company mini-bus, to the more complex, such as safeguarding an attack on the business registration.
If you have a question relating to any insurance matter, please speak to a member of the team on 01273 645 920.
IPA Purchasing Oak House, 39-41 The Parade Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0PD
IPA Purchasing - the appointed purchasing consortia to the National Care Association.
- Free Purchasing Service & No minimum contract period ... as we are confident in our ability to deliver the best savings and supplier service you can have
- Discounted prices with more than 300 suppliers • Continuous Price Analyses to monitor and control your costs without compromising on quality
- Quality and Food Safety Approved Supplies guaranteed in our Due Diligence Contract • Monitored Supplier and Delivery Performance to ensure accurate service
- Assigned Product Sourcing Specialists dedicated to deal with all of your enquiries and resolve any invoice or supplier issues if they should occur • Frequent Customer Care dialogues and visits to make sure you are 100% happy
- Training by the suppliers and Extended Warranties from manufacturers • Comparative Performance Reports give a clear indication of the effect of food policy decisions
- Supplies Sourcing Service for products you require on a more infrequent basis. • Supplier Offers and Promotions with Samples sent out monthly so you are informed first hand of the best deals
- Option of Central Billing Scheme to pay all of your monthly invoices from different suppliers in one payment. • Points Reward Scheme to earn money while purchasing. Points can be redeemed at the end of the year either by a credit note against your account or a cheque.
See a selection of the most popular suppliers:
- Dairy Crest
- NCB Foodservice
- Johnson Diversey
- Aid Call
- Care Shop
JLA Limited, Meadowcroft Lane, Ripponden, West Yorkshire, HX6 4AJ
As the UK’s leading supplier of commercial laundry machines, JLA continues to be the care industry’s number 1 partner of choice for providing solutions that will reduce the hassle and cost of running critical areas of your business - and deliver the highest standards of hygiene. Our OTEX Ozone Disinfection system is unbeatable when it comes to killing micro-organisms such as MRSA and C.Difficile, while our latest SMART Wash and SMART Dry technology could save you around a third on your energy bills. Across all our innovations though, specially formulated JLA detergents will ensure you get the best wash in every wash.
But our expertise doesn’t end there. Our new range of cooking, refrigeration and dishwashing equipment (including combi ovens, oven ranges, fridges, freezers and dishwashers) means you can benefit from first class machines and service in your kitchen too. And because we know how important infection control is to you, we’ve also developed a range of time-saving sluice room solutions to enhance your hygiene procedures and make life easier and more pleasant for both staff and residents.
Of course, whatever you need in terms of equipment is backed up by unrivalled support. In addition to market-leading machines, we offer 7-day breakdown cover, rapid response and 24/7 freephone assistance and planning/design services as well as project management capabilities.
Lester Aldridge LLP are nationally recognised as leading solicitors to the care sector. Chambers Legal Directory rates Peter Grose and Jeremy Allin as leaders in the field. We specialise in helping care providers meet the challenges of a new regulatory system and increased funding pressures. We specialise in regulatory, contracting and safeguarding issues. We act for a number of supported living providers, drafting all documentation and liaising with CQC and contracting authorities.
Allison Grant heads a team of specialist employment lawyers who provide a supporting advisory arm to care homes throughout the UK in respect of employment related queries including day to day HR advice
and Employment Tribunal work.
Live in Care
Live In Care jobs is a specialist online resource connecting live in carers with those who need Live In Care.
Looking for Live In Care Work? Submit your profile today
Do you have a Live In Care Vacancy, advertise now.
Quality Compliance Systems
Quality Compliance Systems (QCS) provides high quality bespoke Care Quality Commission (CQC) policies, procedure and toolkits for Adult Social Care providers.
No matter whether you’re a start-up or an established service provider. QCS is the simple way to meet the new Fundamental Standards and prepare you for the new CQC inspection regime.
QCS can help you
- Provide evidence to meet the 5 Key Questions
- Meet all your KLOEs• Support your PIR
- Survey your stakeholders• Coordinate your Risk Assessments
- Develop Care Plans and much more.
If you’re not a QCS customer, what are you waiting for? We offer a no-obligation FREE trial. Call us today on 0333 405 33 33 to find out why we are the go to resource for over 9,000 users nationwide.
Unit 44, Enterprise City, Meadowfield Avenue, Spennymoor, DL16 6JF
Sharpsmart Ltd are defining the future for the safe management of healthcare waste. Our lifework was born 10 years ago out of a passion for minimising the risk inflicted on healthcare professionals from unsafe waste handling. From peer-reviewed, safety-engineered sharps containers to comprehensive waste collections, each of our solutions has been specifically engineered to help your healthcare facility exceed its goals in the critical areas of Protection, Sustainability, Value, Compliance and Education. Our core product, the reusable sharps container is clinically proven to reduce sharps injuries and eliminate over 32% of sharps waste. It has helped facilities across the UK to reduce sharps injuries by a minimum of 25% in year 1, decrease CO2 emissions by 91%, stay compliant and reduce procurement and disposal costs. Amongst our other products is the Clinismart system, which is an innovative way to deal with waste that is generated at a patient’s bedside. Comprising of a range of bespoke components and blended learning tools, the solution is designed to safely contain and divert waste at the point of generation – helping to significantly reduce costs.
All our solutions are benchmarked to achieve the highest degree of ecological sustainability. As a business, we are committed to minimising the environmental burden of healthcare-generated waste.
Sticky People Ltd.
Antrobus House, 18 College Street, Petersfield, GU31 4AD
Mr Neil Eastwood
Sticky People provides tools and advice to care providers to improve their recruitment, screening and retention of staff. Our award-winning PeopleClues screening tool is used by over 1,000 recruiters and interviewers in the UK and Ireland to select the best applicants.
Neil Eastwood is also author of Saving Social Care, a practical guide book for care employers on the best ways of finding and keeping frontline staff.
More information at http://stickypeople.co.uk
TAG Medical specialise in on-site service, calibration, installation and repair of a wide variety of equipment used across multiple sectors of healthcare, offering the complete engineering solution. Across our group we support over 14,000 healthcare customers UK wide facilitated by a UK network of over 90 engineers. The CQC, GPhC, HSE and MHRA expect healthcare facilities to demonstrate that their medical devices are maintained properly and there is a system in place to ensure regular and appropriate inspection, calibration and maintenance of these devices.
TAG Medical help you comply!
The complete engineering service
- Test and calibration covering a wide variety of medical devices
- LOLER and PUWER Inspection/service
- Field based and workshop repairs
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- Equipment audit & asset registry compilation
- PAT and medical equipment safety testing
- Re-upholstery of medical couches and chairs
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fire alarm and emergency light testing
- Fixed wire electrical circuit testing
View our brochure.
The Learning Quest Ltd
24 Forest Road, Poole, Dorset, BH13 6DH
The Learning Quest was established in 2001 and has an excellent reputation with both local and national clients. The company continues to go from strength to strength and thrives on recommendations and referrals.
All consultants are very experienced in delivering high energy, creative training sessions as well as facilitating teams to increase effectiveness in the workplace. Specialising in one to one and team coaching, as well as helping companies identify and embed their corporate values - thereby increasing the success of the company!
As a Care Provider are you unlocking ‘Excellent Customer Service’ in your organisation?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are your customers really happy with your service?
- How good are your staff at listening to your customers?
- Are your staff going that ‘extra mile’?
- How would you rate your staff at communicating with their internal and external customers?
- How positive are your staff?
- Are you in need of more satisfied customers?
If you feel your customer service needs attention and you would like to hear clear and compelling evidence of how an ‘Excellent Customer Service’ bespoke programme can help your organisation please contact us.