Care Sector Events
Managing Investigations for Staff Seminar (KCTA)
Capel Morris Centre , Aylesford, ME20 7NL
09:45am - 13:00pm
Speaker: Dale Collins | Browne Jacobson LLP Dale is a solicitor-advocate and specialises in all aspects of contentious regulatory work and has been a criminal advocate for over 25 years, appearing before Magistrates' and Crown Courts and other tribunals. In addition to representing both multi-national businesses and SMEs in relation to regulatory investigations and prosecutions, his experience and expertise has led to him being appointed as an advocate in health and safety prosecutions on behalf of the HSE.
- immediate challenges in the hours and days after an incident
- dealing with the investigators- disclosing documents, compulsory powers
- internal investigations – legal privilege , disciplinary investigations , safeguarding
- witness statements – proper preparation
- interview under caution – to attend or not? How to respond
- criminal proceedings - responding to the case summary
Book here online or email us with any questions.