Suppliers Directory Content Here
We found 1 suppliers:
Atrium Court , 15-17 Jockey’s Fields , London , WC1R 4QR
Healys is a leading UK law firm with international reach.
Healys Care team specialises in giving advice and assistance on a wide range of issues that affect those that are in the business of delivering care. We act for NCA members and care providers of all types and scale, from domiciliary care providers to residential care homes and care home groups.
By combining the wealth of experience that Healys has to offer across multiple teams, our care team can advise you on a wide range of legal matters including Employment Law, Corporate Finance, Sales and Purchases, regulatory matters, care fees, immigration and private client services for residents, ensuring you receive a competitive service that benefits your business.
Our services include:
- Employment Law and HR advice – including employment contracts, staff handbooks, management training, employment practices, HR support and advice and representation in the event of an Employment Tribunal
- Regulatory matters and dispute resolution – including compliance, applications for registration, CQC inspections and enforcement actions, fee disputes, contractual disputes, audits of documents, catastrophic incidents, investigation of incidents, defensibility tests, representation at Inquests, courts and tribunals, defence of civil claims
- Corporate Finance – including banking covenants, advice on funding and lending, advice on deeds of priority, restructuring and refinance
- Property aspects for care homes – including buying and selling property, the development of new care homes and property leases
- Care fees planning – including the Adult Social Care system and care fee assessments,
- Immigration – including sponsorship licences, Tier 2 visas, right to work compliance, EEA residence & permanent residence of workers
- Private client services for residents – including drafting/amending/updating Wills, drafting and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney, Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney, Drafting applications to the Court of Protection for Deputyship Orders for those who have lost mental capacity