Lets Talk Care - East Region
Covid-19 Events Update: The health and safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff is always a top priority. Many of our delegates are on the frontline supporting the most vulnerable in society and will play a vital part in ongoing containment and management strategies. With this in mind, and the updated Government advice, we have taken the decision to postpone all our upcoming Let’s Talk Care series of Regional events.
Our intention is to reschedule our regional events and we will update you with the revised event schedule at the earliest opportunity. If you have already booked a place at one of our events, we will be in contact with you separately. Alternatively you can contact us in the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to register your interest in any of our events please email email@example.com and we will update you when our event schedule is updated.
Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to seeing you later in the year.
Hosted by NCA Executive Chairman Nadra Ahmed OBE 'Lets Talk Care' is an unmissable series of regional events throughout the UK. New for 2020 the events cover need to know topics for care owners and manager; from achieving outstanding and technology to nutrition and dignity. Spaces are limited for our regional events, please do book early to avoid disappointment.
- Keynote Local Authority speaker
- Technology in Social Care including expert panel discussion.
- Legal advice from industry leading Solicitors
- Nutrition and wellbeing from Emily Stuart of Apetito
- Dignity in care from chair of the National Dignity Council, Jan Burns.
- Dealing with client finances and contracts from Tish Hanifan of SOLLA
- Achieving Outstanding from leading care consultancy
- Investing in care panel discussion including care experts from Howden insurance brokers and Clydesdale Bank.
Included within the ticket price is a networking lunch and refreshments.
Reduced rates available for NCA members
Please note the programme may be subject to unavoidable change.