Care Sector Events
The Health & Social Care Summit - Why Tech Will Support, Not Replace, People-Focused Care
11:00am - 12:00pm
- As care homes and social care were catapulted into the centre of the UK’s COVID-19 response, the conversation changed around technology and people-focused care. As we look into a life beyond the immediate challenges of the pandemic, how has this conversation — and the expectations of your carers and your residents — changed?
Learn how technology and training will shape the future of UK care homes, quality assessment and compliance with your people at the centre. Understand the results of an exclusive survey of the care sector and learn how has COVID transformed the resident experience and what carers are looking for in an employer of choice.
- How can technology complement your carers and improve the resident experience?
- Get the results of an exclusive care sector survey to understand the future of the care sector from many perspectives.
- What does a good employer look like now? How can you be a quality employer and retain your carers longer?
- What are the regulatory changes and expectations post the COVID crisis?
- What is the future of quality assessment in care homes? How should you prepare?
For more info, please reach out to our speakers via their LinkedIn channels:
- Kevin Ryan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-ryan-07415119/
- Adrian Hendry: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrian-hendry-23a8932a/
- Michael Derrick: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-derrick-2b842a113/
Health Plus Care www.healthpluscare.co.uk