Suppliers Directory Content Here
We found 1 suppliers:
129/130 Edward Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0JL
Howdens has been the National Care Association's preferred insurance provider since 2005, a partnership of which we are very proud.
As the National Care Association's recommended insurance provider, you can rest assured in using CHIS for your care home insurance needs and/or PrimeCare Insurance for your domiciliary care insurance needs you will be getting the very best value for money and the service we know you need and deserve.
Howdens represents more National Care Association members than any other insurance broker. The reason we do so is for a number of reasons, including:
- Competitive premiums, making sure you achieve real value for money;
- Outstanding service, you may wish to read the testimonials on our web site;
- Management of claims to ensure you achieve the maximum benefit available;
- Risk management services;
- We hold Corporate Chartered status, a professional accreditation which less than 6% of insurance brokers have achieved, so our clients you can be confident that you are dealing with professionals who are committed to providing the best possible advice, service and support.
- Overall, the best value for money specifically negotiated for National Care Association members.
If you have a question relating to any insurance matter, please speak to a member of the team on 01273 645 920.