Suppliers Directory Content Here
Care Asset Management
Orbit House, Albert Street, Manchester, M30 0BL
Care Asset Management is one of the country’s leading independent specialists in Inheritance Tax Planning, Investment Management, Retirement and Care Fee Funding. Care Asset Management is a founder member of the Later Life Adviser Accreditation scheme launched by the Financial Services Skills Council in April 2008. Later Life Adviser Accreditation will become the benchmark for quality in advising older clients.
Care Asset Management are the appointed specialist advisers on care fee funding to a number of local, regional and national organisations which include the National Care Association. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Clarkson Wright & Jakes Ltd
Valiant House, 12 Knoll Rise, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0PG
Clarkson Wright and Jakes is an award winning regional firm of solicitors based in Orpington, Kent. We provide specialist legal advice for the residential care home sector and our clients include both large companies who operate a number of care homes and also smaller, owner managed businesses. We act for clients in both the sale and purchase of care homes, either by way of asset transfer or share transfer and we also deal with the main lenders who finance care home purchases and have experience of their requirements. We are also able to advise on partnership agreements, employment law issues and property sales and purchases.
Direct365 is the central hub for essential workplace products and services for small businesses in the UK, including General Waste, Clinical Waste, Fixed Wire Testing and Legionella Testing. The expert support that we provide is primarily legislation-driven, giving our nursing home customers the peace of mind that their businesses remain legally compliant.
FISC healthcare is one of the longest established leading suppliers of medical consumables, housekeeping products and equipment to the UK care home market. Our main brand CareHomeLife is adding value to the Social Care sector through forming strong partnerships to help care providers improve efficiencies and be outstanding.
Together we are changing the way the industry works.
GRP Finance Danesbury Barn Village Road, Houghton Nr Stockbridge, Hampshire, SO20 6LH
Until October 2006 GRP Finance was known as G R Patrick & Company (Finance) Ltd and was part of the G R Patrick Group, a name synonymous with the care sector for many years and well known to National Care Association members. Following the split up of the Group at that time, GRP Finance has continued to flourish as an independent finance broker, providing specialist mortgages and business development loans to the care home market.
With over 20 years’ experience, GRP Finance is a Preferred Business partner of the National Care Association and is able to use its considerable expertise to arrange competitive funding packages tailored to suit individual care home owners. As a broker it has access to all the major banks and other principal lenders and is able to make informed comparisons while sourcing the most appropriate financing. Consequently GRP Finance can save home owners both time and money - as well as considerable frustration - at a time when funding is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain.
As director Richard Nunn observed, “Over the last 18 months GRP Finance has established itself under its changed identity and build on its many years of experience. It continues to grow and we look forward to the opportunities ahead, serving our many clients in the care sector and developing our close relationship with the National Care Association.”
129/130 Edward Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0JL
Howdens has been the National Care Association's preferred insurance provider since 2005, a partnership of which we are very proud.
As the National Care Association's recommended insurance provider, you can rest assured in using CHIS for your care home insurance needs and/or PrimeCare Insurance for your domiciliary care insurance needs you will be getting the very best value for money and the service we know you need and deserve.
Howdens represents more National Care Association members than any other insurance broker. The reason we do so is for a number of reasons, including:
- Competitive premiums, making sure you achieve real value for money;
- Outstanding service, you may wish to read the testimonials on our web site;
- Management of claims to ensure you achieve the maximum benefit available;
- Risk management services;
- We hold Corporate Chartered status, a professional accreditation which less than 6% of insurance brokers have achieved, so our clients you can be confident that you are dealing with professionals who are committed to providing the best possible advice, service and support.
- Overall, the best value for money specifically negotiated for National Care Association members.
If you have a question relating to any insurance matter, please speak to a member of the team on 01273 645 920.
IPA Purchasing Oak House, 39-41 The Parade Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0PD
IPA Purchasing - the appointed purchasing consortia to the National Care Association.
- Free Purchasing Service & No minimum contract period ... as we are confident in our ability to deliver the best savings and supplier service you can have
- Discounted prices with more than 300 suppliers • Continuous Price Analyses to monitor and control your costs without compromising on quality
- Quality and Food Safety Approved Supplies guaranteed in our Due Diligence Contract • Monitored Supplier and Delivery Performance to ensure accurate service
- Assigned Product Sourcing Specialists dedicated to deal with all of your enquiries and resolve any invoice or supplier issues if they should occur • Frequent Customer Care dialogues and visits to make sure you are 100% happy
- Training by the suppliers and Extended Warranties from manufacturers • Comparative Performance Reports give a clear indication of the effect of food policy decisions
- Supplies Sourcing Service for products you require on a more infrequent basis. • Supplier Offers and Promotions with Samples sent out monthly so you are informed first hand of the best deals
- Option of Central Billing Scheme to pay all of your monthly invoices from different suppliers in one payment. • Points Reward Scheme to earn money while purchasing. Points can be redeemed at the end of the year either by a credit note against your account or a cheque.
See a selection of the most popular suppliers:
- Dairy Crest
- NCB Foodservice
- Johnson Diversey
- Aid Call
- Care Shop
JLA Limited, Meadowcroft Lane, Ripponden, West Yorkshire, HX6 4AJ
As the UK’s leading supplier of commercial laundry machines, JLA continues to be the care industry’s number 1 partner of choice for providing solutions that will reduce the hassle and cost of running critical areas of your business - and deliver the highest standards of hygiene. Our OTEX Ozone Disinfection system is unbeatable when it comes to killing micro-organisms such as MRSA and C.Difficile, while our latest SMART Wash and SMART Dry technology could save you around a third on your energy bills. Across all our innovations though, specially formulated JLA detergents will ensure you get the best wash in every wash.
But our expertise doesn’t end there. Our new range of cooking, refrigeration and dishwashing equipment (including combi ovens, oven ranges, fridges, freezers and dishwashers) means you can benefit from first class machines and service in your kitchen too. And because we know how important infection control is to you, we’ve also developed a range of time-saving sluice room solutions to enhance your hygiene procedures and make life easier and more pleasant for both staff and residents.
Of course, whatever you need in terms of equipment is backed up by unrivalled support. In addition to market-leading machines, we offer 7-day breakdown cover, rapid response and 24/7 freephone assistance and planning/design services as well as project management capabilities.
Lester Aldridge LLP are nationally recognised as leading solicitors to the care sector. Chambers Legal Directory rates Peter Grose and Jeremy Allin as leaders in the field. We specialise in helping care providers meet the challenges of a new regulatory system and increased funding pressures. We specialise in regulatory, contracting and safeguarding issues. We act for a number of supported living providers, drafting all documentation and liaising with CQC and contracting authorities.
Allison Grant heads a team of specialist employment lawyers who provide a supporting advisory arm to care homes throughout the UK in respect of employment related queries including day to day HR advice
and Employment Tribunal work.
Live in Care
Live In Care jobs is a specialist online resource connecting live in carers with those who need Live In Care.
Looking for Live In Care Work? Submit your profile today
Do you have a Live In Care Vacancy, advertise now.