20th May 2015
Joining up health and social care personal budgets
Check out the Join Briefing.
10th Sep 2015
Think Local Act Personal Partnership Reports and Products
The Think Local Act Partnership has launched several new reports and products today and earlier this month.
2nd Apr 2015
Getting Better Outcomes for Older People using personal budgets
A collated research report from across the sector.
31st Mar 2015
Getting the sums right - How to sustainably finance personal health budgets
A new briefing paper published by the NHS..
10th Sep 2015
National Care Association are delighted to be working with British Gas Heat Networks
National Care Association are delighted to be working with British Gas Heat Networks.
30th January 2018
Dignity Action Day
The National Dignity Council lead a Dignity campaign, where over 96,000 champions have pledged to promote dignity. The 1st of February is Dignity Action Day, the theme is Have You Got Time for Digni-tea, and although every day should be dignity action day, this is the day that gives everyone the opportunity to come together to promote the campaign. Dignity is a human right and we encourage everyone to make this a truly memorable day. Supporting Dignity Action Day will:
- Give health and care services an opportunity to share how they promote and uphold people’s right to dignity
- Raise awareness of the importance of Dignity in Health/Care
- Provide someone with an extra special day
- Demonstrate that everybody in the community has a role to play in upholding Dignity in Care
- Remind the public that staff have a right to be treated with dignity and respect too
- Provide a great community networking opportunity.
Dignity champions have dignity in their hearts minds and actions – do you? could you become a champion? - - sign up now www.dignityincare.org.uk . Will you be the 100,000th champion to sign up?
Jan Burns MBE