30th Oct 2018
Congratulations to NCA member, The White House Nursing Home, on their recent double success.
Kingston Business Excellence Awards 2018: SME Excellence Award & Business of the Year 2018
11th Oct 2018
CQC State of Care Report
National Care Association call for Care Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities to engage with us, the Social Care Providers, focusing on how the wider system can help.
9th Oct 2018
Press Release - Mental Capacity Reforms
Alongside colleagues from leading social care interest groups National Care Association is concerned that mental capacity reforms are not fit for purpose
2nd Oct 2018
Join the conversation in #jabathon week (8th-12th October) by sharing your reasons for getting the flu jab and nominating two other people to get theirs.
25th Sep 2018
FUN DAY at Focus Care Agency / Trust Care Management
Focus Care Agency Ltd and Trust Care Management Ltd brought their Service Users together from all over the UK to spend a day having fun and games at Nene Park in Peterborough.
30th January 2018
Dignity Action Day
The National Dignity Council lead a Dignity campaign, where over 96,000 champions have pledged to promote dignity. The 1st of February is Dignity Action Day, the theme is Have You Got Time for Digni-tea, and although every day should be dignity action day, this is the day that gives everyone the opportunity to come together to promote the campaign. Dignity is a human right and we encourage everyone to make this a truly memorable day. Supporting Dignity Action Day will:
- Give health and care services an opportunity to share how they promote and uphold people’s right to dignity
- Raise awareness of the importance of Dignity in Health/Care
- Provide someone with an extra special day
- Demonstrate that everybody in the community has a role to play in upholding Dignity in Care
- Remind the public that staff have a right to be treated with dignity and respect too
- Provide a great community networking opportunity.
Dignity champions have dignity in their hearts minds and actions – do you? could you become a champion? - - sign up now www.dignityincare.org.uk . Will you be the 100,000th champion to sign up?
Jan Burns MBE