13th Dec 2018
2018 Annual Newsletter
Now available to download
12th Dec 2018
Annual Social Care Reception 2018
Dare to Care at the House of Commons
12th Dec 2018
NCA Announces 2018 Member of the Year
It was was wonderful to see how much passion and dedication you all have for what you do, and the thought and care that goes into your work every day to improve the lives of those you provide for.
4th Dec 2018
Dare to Care.....
National Care Association's 2019 Care Sector Briefing Paper
30th Oct 2018
PRESS RELEASE - The Budget 2018: Social Care
National Care Association welcomes the announcement of additional funding for vulnerable people being supported by social care providers and the courage of the promise of future sustained investment.
30th January 2018
Dignity Action Day
The National Dignity Council lead a Dignity campaign, where over 96,000 champions have pledged to promote dignity. The 1st of February is Dignity Action Day, the theme is Have You Got Time for Digni-tea, and although every day should be dignity action day, this is the day that gives everyone the opportunity to come together to promote the campaign. Dignity is a human right and we encourage everyone to make this a truly memorable day. Supporting Dignity Action Day will:
- Give health and care services an opportunity to share how they promote and uphold people’s right to dignity
- Raise awareness of the importance of Dignity in Health/Care
- Provide someone with an extra special day
- Demonstrate that everybody in the community has a role to play in upholding Dignity in Care
- Remind the public that staff have a right to be treated with dignity and respect too
- Provide a great community networking opportunity.
Dignity champions have dignity in their hearts minds and actions – do you? could you become a champion? - - sign up now www.dignityincare.org.uk . Will you be the 100,000th champion to sign up?
Jan Burns MBE