29th Mar 2018
Press Release 21st March 2018
The National Care Association has welcomed Jeremy Hunt's comments at the British Association of Social Workers Conference
15th Mar 2018
NCA Partner Health+Care 2018 – the UK’s largest Health & Care event
Make sure your service is always the number one choice by attending Health+Care 2018 on 27-28 June at ExCel London.
15th Feb 2018
Act F.A.S.T campaign returns to empower people to call 999 at any sign of a stroke
Act F.A.S.T. Make the Call. Dial 999.
15th Feb 2018
National stroke campaign launches as new figures show larger proportion of strokes in middle age adults
Act F A S T
30th Jan 2018
QCS launches new App
Improving quality of care, by ensuring policies, procedures and updates are instantly available on all technology platforms
30th January 2018
Dignity Action Day
The National Dignity Council lead a Dignity campaign, where over 96,000 champions have pledged to promote dignity. The 1st of February is Dignity Action Day, the theme is Have You Got Time for Digni-tea, and although every day should be dignity action day, this is the day that gives everyone the opportunity to come together to promote the campaign. Dignity is a human right and we encourage everyone to make this a truly memorable day. Supporting Dignity Action Day will:
- Give health and care services an opportunity to share how they promote and uphold people’s right to dignity
- Raise awareness of the importance of Dignity in Health/Care
- Provide someone with an extra special day
- Demonstrate that everybody in the community has a role to play in upholding Dignity in Care
- Remind the public that staff have a right to be treated with dignity and respect too
- Provide a great community networking opportunity.
Dignity champions have dignity in their hearts minds and actions – do you? could you become a champion? - - sign up now www.dignityincare.org.uk . Will you be the 100,000th champion to sign up?
Jan Burns MBE