National Care Association's Spring Event
Regis Conference and Banqueting Centre, 152 Reddal Hill Road, Cradley, West Midlands, B64 5JJ
10:00am - 16:00pm
National Care Association in partnership with the National Dignity Council, are pleased to announce our Spring Event. The event will take place on the 16th March 2017, at the Regis Conference and Banqueting Centre, 152 Reddal Hill Road, Cradley, West Midlands B64 5JJ.
David Mowat MP will address delegates don't miss out on this opportunity to put forward your issues, questions and thoughts at Parliamentary level.
The event will cover:
- David Mowat Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Health
- Social Care - the solution with James Morris MP
- Challenges and opportunities with Mandy Thorn MBE, NCA
- Delivering Regulating Care - Attaining Outstanding with Sheila Scott OBE and Ed Watkinson Quality Compliance Systems
- Commissioning Future Challenges with Dr Asif Raja, NCA
- Recruitment and Retention with Sharon Allen, CEO Skills for Care
- Delivering with Dignity with Raj Singh NCA
- Oomph Welless
- Baking a Dignity Cake with Jan Burns MBE, Chair National Dignity Council
- Delivering Dignity in Dudley with Ken McClymont, Karl Van Gool and Paul Astley
- Impact of Regulation on providers with Nadra Ahmed OBE, Chair of NCA and Peter Grose, Partner at Lester Aldridge Solicitors
‘Promoting Dignity in Care' is an opportunity to explore how national policy issues regarding Leading, Commissioning and Delivering Health and Social Care Services with dignity can be translated sufficiently to impact on the quality of everyday practice.
This unique event will bring together those who use the services with those who deliver them to see how we can create solutions which ensure a strong, vibrant and sustainable service for all underpinned delivering with dignity. Speakers will include people who use services and people who deliver services, along with industry specialists.
View the conference programme