Debate Chaired by Nadra Ahmed
Elton Furze Golf Club Bullock Lane, Haddon, Peterborough, PE7 3TT
09:00am - 13:00pm
This is your opportunity to take part in the debate.
Social Care is seldom out of the news these days with the challenges faced by providers not only with regards to fees, but also recruitment, training of staff and the impact of CQC’s new inspection framework. Our Regional Debate will look at all these issues and enable you to put forward your thoughts.
9am – Registration
9.30am – Debate starts
1pm – Close (followed by a light lunch)
Who should attend: Owners, Registered Managers and Senior Staff working in a care setting.
Speakers invited are:
· Peterborough Council — Karen Hodsdon, Senior Category Manager
· CQC—Deana Westwood, Inspection Manager
· Home Office—Andy Dann, Chief Immigration Officer
· Lester Aldridge Solicitors—Peter Grose, Partner
· Quality Compliance Systems Ltd—Ed Watkinson, Director of Care Quality
The cost is £25.00 for members of National Care Association or £40.00 for Non Members per person.
Who should attend?
Owners, Registered Managers and Senior Staff working in a care setting