Care Sector Events
Quality & Compliance Conference 2016 - Manchester
Early bird rate is just £299.99 +VAT. Secure your place now!
Manchester 30th November 2016
Dear Registered Manager, Following the overwhelming success of the previous Quality & Compliance Conferences, Forum Training is delighted to announce the dates for our sixth annual conference. With so much change in the adult social care sector, it is crucial that you are up-to-date with the latest developments. This is why we have put together this one day conference. View agenda
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of the 2016-21 CQC Strategy – our expert speaker looks at what’s changed and the impact on your setting
- Keep up-to-date with best practice for safeguarding adults – an overview of the latest guidance and making sure all staff understand their obligation to safeguard adults in your setting
- Develop your leadership skills – driving improvement, motivating your team and maintaining morale during times of change
- Take back ideas for recruiting and retaining staff – how to attract the best candidates and implementing a staff retention strategy
- Consistently train and performance manage your staff - conducting supervisions and appraisals, professional development for staff and implementing the care certificate.
You will be able to access and download all presentations after the conference via our website, so you can train your colleagues.
Who should attend?
Registered managers, care homes
Registered managers, domiciliary care
Business managers and other members of the leadership team
Quality assurance managers