Care Sector Events
Improving Continence in Older People
Westminster House, 11 Portland St, Manchester , M1 3HU
Bladder and bowel problems are common but neglected areas of Geriatric medicine practice. This meeting will focus on providing comprehensive, up to date information and practical tips from leading experts in the field.
Who should attend:
The meeting will be of benefit to all healthcare professionals involved geriatric medicine and healthcare of older people.
- Consultants in geriatric medicine
- SAS grade doctors in geriatric medicine
- SpRs in geriatric medicine
- General practitioners
- Doctors in related specialties
- Nurses and Nurse Consultants
- Understand more on the common issues & updates in bowel and bladder health in older people
- Hear focused presentations & the latest scientific research geriatric medicine
- Network with other medical professionals
- Registration page: http://bit.ly/BGSBB2018