Care Sector Events
Browne Jacobson 5th annual public sector conference
Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel, Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SP
09:30am - 16:00pm
Browne Jacobson are delighted to invite you to our 5th annual public sector conference being held this year on Thursday 9th March 2017 at The Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel between 9.30am and 4.00pm. The day will cover topical issues relevant to you and there will be plenty of opportunity for discussions throughout the day.
The conference is free to attend but places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Topics being covered:
- Alternative delivery models: key model structures and procurement considerations - Lynne Rathbone and Jennifer Grigg
- MCA and DoLS: the latest legal landscape - Mark Barnett
- Local authority property update - Neil Walker
- The Independent Inquiry into child sexual abuse: an update and key learning points - David Maggs
- Sentencing update and how to reduce the level of fine - Dale Collins & Nigel Lyons.