Members' CompetitionEnter the competition here Only open to NCA members
How to enter
- Access the competition via the link above.
- Test your knowledge of NCA through 15 questions.
(All the answers can be found on our website - don't worry we've provided links to to guide you to the answers!)
- Please make sure you have your membership number and members area login details to hand.
Call us on 01634 716615 if you need a reminder.
- Entries must be submitted by 14/03/19
- NCA membership renewal worth up to £500 - provided by NCA
- Two prizes of 5x Online DBS checks worth £275 - provided by UKCRB's
- Mini Audit of Compliance* worth £480 - provided by Fulcrum Care
- Goody bag including a bottle of wine - provided by Clarkson Wright & Jakes LTD
- £20 Amazon voucher - provided by Log My Care
- 2x tickets to your closest NCA regional event worth £70 - provided by NCA
- 2x tickets to the London Summer Reception provided by Howden Group UK Ltd
- Champagne and chocolates - provided by Ultra Protect
- Two prizes of £50 vouchers to the Ivy Brasseries - provided by Blue Mountain Recruitment
- One year subscription to Fulcrum Quality Management System** worth £300 - provided by Fulcrum Care
* Mini audit of compliance (current value incl VAT £480). The “Mini Audit” consists of one of Fulcrum's consultant in its Compliance Team visiting your home (anywhere in England) at a mutually convenient date and time carrying out a walkaround with a nominated person from the home, look through a random sample of care plans, medication records, training and supervision records, staff files and provide verbal feedback to someone nominated by the home. This usually lasts for about two to three hours.
** One year subscription to the Fulcrum Quality Management System (current value including VAT £300). Fulcrum's cloud-based quality management tool is designed to help managers/providers to audit their home regularly based on CQC's Key Line Of Enquiry (KLOE) prompt questions. This is a subscription based (per user per month) service with the following key features; separate audits in-line with all 24 KLOE, audits that can be scheduled and if needed be delegated to other users, ability to create action plans to address non-compliance, intuitive reports - on each audit as well as overall compliance
Terms and conditions of entry
You will automatically be entered into the free prize draw when you complete the competition online. Prizes include Free Membership renewal will apply to ONE care service where the respondent is employed as a current member. Where the winner is linked to a group of homes ONLY the main home will receive the Free Membership renewal. The winner must be over 18 years of age and a resident in the UK. Employees/volunteers of National Care Association, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion are not eligible to win. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms & conditions. The winners will be selected at random from all entries made , by the closing date of 14th March 2019 at midnight.
Winners of all prizes will be listed on the NCA website and via the March round-up.The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available. The promoter is National Care Association. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms & Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.